It's almost 2018 and while diet culture is desperately trying to squeeze any amount of money (and self-loathing) out of you by selling you products and programs that you don't need, I want you to know that you are PERFECT just the way you are. Yep - right now, as is! I mean it.
So, the only thing I'm going to sell you as you ring in the New Year is the idea of "body acceptance" - the radical notion that you do NOT have to change your body in order to live a life that you love, by way of a free workbook that I created JUST. FOR. YOU. This workbook will allow you to jumpstart your body acceptance journey with 5 expertly curated journal prompts.
Through these journaling exercises, you will explore:
- How your body image impacts your day to day life
- What areas of your life do you feel held back because of your body - and how you can achieve anything you want without actually having to change your body
- How to practice gratitude for what your body can DO, rather than just how your body LOOKS
- Ideas on liberating yourself from the tyranny of the scale!
- Whether the constant comparisons to other people are helping or hurting your perception of your own body
If you are TIRED of battling your body, this workbook is for you.
So what are you waiting for?! Click the button below and grab your favorite pen!